No one wants to wait when they get to the hospital. We understand that your time is important, so we have created a process to make your visit more convenient and efficient.
If you would like to pre-register for a scheduled procedure or labor & delivery services over the phone, or are having issues with pre-registering online, please call (210) 619-8800.
Save time by pre-registering online for your Baptist hospital visit. It's easy and can help you gain rapid admission.
- Select the Baptist Health System hospital you plan to attend from the list below
- Complete the simple form for regular admission
- Hit submit for processing
- You will still need to complete additional paperwork in person during admission.
- You may want to print a copy of your completed online admissions form and bring it with you.
The information you provide will be shared with hospital-trained admissions representatives who will contact you directly via e-mail or phone, within 72 hours of receipt of your admissions form. Your information is kept confidential and will become part of your medical record. Our hospitals adhere to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
In order to make sure your visit goes smoothly, you need to be prepared. Please take a look at our guide to preparing for your visit.