Baptist Emergency Hospital – Schertz offers 24/7 emergency care, inpatient care, diagnostic and screening imaging and tests, and laboratory services to serve you and your family.
We are conveniently located on IH-35 on the west side of the interstate at Schertz Parkway in Schertz, Texas.
Tuesday: Open 24 hrs
Wednesday: Open 24 hrs
Thursday: Open 24 hrs
Friday: Open 24 hrs
Saturday: Open 24 hrs
Sunday: Open 24 hrs
About Baptist Emergency Hospital – Schertz
Some of the conditions we treat:
- Acute pain in the abdomen or stomach
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma and breathing problems
- Bladder infection (UTI)
- Chest pain and heart attacks
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Diabetes-related conditions
- Disorientation / altered mental status
- Ear pain
- Eye infection
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back pain
- Rashes, insect bites and stings
- Simple and complex cuts or lacerations
- Sprains and broken bones
- Minor trauma
- Work-related injuries and more
Online check-in available for non-life threatening emergencies.
Most insurance plans accepted.
For more information, visit https://www.baptistemergencyhospital.com/schertz or call 210-572-8400.