Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks offers 24/7 emergency care, inpatient care, diagnostic and screening imaging, along with laboratory services to serve your family’s health needs.
We are centrally located off Hwy. 281 at San Pedro Avenue in San Antonio, approximately 2 miles north of the San Antonio airport and south of Loop 1604.
Tuesday: Open 24 hrs
Wednesday: Open 24 hrs
Thursday: Open 24 hrs
Friday: Open 24 hrs
Saturday: Open 24 hrs
Sunday: Open 24 hrs
About Baptist Emergency Hospital - Thousand Oaks
Some of the conditions we treat:
- Acute pain in the abdomen or stomach
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma and breathing problems
- Bladder infection (UTI)
- Chest pain and heart attacks
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Diabetes-related conditions
- Disorientation or altered mental status
- Ear pain
- Eye infection
- Nausea or vomiting
- Back pain
- Rashes, insect bites and stings
- Simple and complex cuts and lacerations
- Sprains and broken bones
- Minor trauma
- Work-related injuries and more
Online check-in available for non-life threatening emergencies.
Most insurance plans accepted.
For more information, visit https://www.baptistemergencyhospital.com/thousand-oaks or call 210-402-4092.