Breast Cancer Care and Treatment
A Healing Environment for Breast Cancer
At Baptist Breast Center, we want to be your home for comprehensive and compassionate breast health care. Whether you’re concerned about your risk of developing breast cancer, interested in information on prevention or have received a diagnosis of cancer and are exploring treatment options, for all your questions and concerns, Baptist Breast Center is here for you — offering high-quality breast care, centered around you.
What makes our program unique? We fully understand the challenges you face. And while we are devoted to the fight against cancer, our focus is entirely on the health care needs of you, your family and our community.
Why Choose Baptist Breast Center?
We know you have a choice when it comes to where you receive breast care. And we know that when it comes to your breast health, only high-quality care will do. Here are a few reasons why Baptist should be your first choice in breast care:
- First and only nationally recognized, National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers-accredited breast program in South Texas to offer a certified breast care navigator, a certified genetic counselor and doctors with expertise in breast care and advanced diagnostic treatments in one location.
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology and FDA in stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy.
- One of the first facilities in the nation to feature 3-D mammography.
- Early detection and risk reduction for breast cancer through mammography, genetic testing and other screenings.
- Innovative technology, seamless care and compassionate staff to help you on your journey to survivorship after a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Six convenient locations, so you never have to travel far from home for quality breast care.
- A variety of support groups and classes for breast cancer survivors and family members.
- Community partnerships that share our goal to empower women and their families in their time of need.
Meet Your Team
At Baptist Breast Center, your breast care team will include a dedicated group of doctors, nurses and specialists who will work with you to create a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs. You’ll also receive your own Breast Care Nurse Navigator who is an experienced oncology nurse and a certified professional cancer coach and integrative health coach.
Learn more about patient navigation
Rebuilding After Breast Cancer
Schedule a Mammogram
To schedule a mammogram appointment, call (866) 309-2873 or schedule an appointment online. A doctor’s referral is required.
For more information about our staff, our services and our support network, call (866) 309-2873.