Joint replacement surgery can seem overwhelming. Even if your orthopedic surgeons, family and friends are supportive, sometimes the only thing that helps is talking to someone who is going through the same experience. Our Joint Club provides that outlet, and so much more.
The Joint Club is a unique Baptist support system for patients who are undergoing joint replacement surgery. We believe that going through the process with others helps patients recover faster and easier.
- Meet to discuss thoughts, concerns, challenges or successes
- Learn about and begin recovery together
- Ask questions of orthopedic specialists and orthopedic surgeons
- Participate in rehab together with our team of physical therapists
- Form friendships that last a lifetime, even participating in reunions like the Joint Club Ball
Where are Your Joint Clubs?
We have Center of Excellence Joint Clubs at:
We also offer Joint Club services at: