Pediatric Care Locations
We bring you full-service pediatric care that's close to home. Our Baptist Regional Children’s Center at North Central Baptist Hospital provides comprehensive, compassionate pediatric care performed by medical professionals who specialize in working with infants and children. You can trust us with your child’s health.
Kids-Only Emergency Care
The Baptist Regional Children's Center at North Central Baptist Hospital is also home to a separate Children's Emergency Department just for kids. Patient satisfaction scores are consistently above the 90th percentile due to our caring team of pediatric nurses and emergency physicians. The department also offers:
- A calming nautical theme representing coastal Texas
- The only dedicated pediatric emergency room in the Stone Oak area
- Pediatric surgery and anesthesia specialists
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) to provide your critically ill child with the best care possible
- Child Life Area and certified child life specialists to provide your child and their siblings a welcoming, fun experience
- Board-certified pediatricians on staff
- Critical care
- Emergency medicine
- General surgery
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
We proudly offer you the only fully equipped and staffed pediatric ICU in northern San Antonio. When your children are critically ill, seriously injured, or recovering from major surgery, the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at North Central Baptist provides you with expert pediatric critical care like no other.
Board certified pediatric intensivists, certified pediatric intensive care nurses and specially trained pediatric staff, all certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), deliver individualized, personal, hands-on care.