Comprehensive and Compassionate Care
Whether you’re recovering from orthopedic injuries, managing a neurological disorder or experiencing a life-changing event, Baptist rehabilitation specialists can help you through it. Our physical, occupational and speech therapists will work with you to create a results-driven plan of care customized to your specific needs and keep you informed about your progress every step of the way. Wherever you are in San Antonio, Baptist care is nearby.
Why Choose Baptist Rehabilitation Services?
- We offer caring and compassionate treatment options, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services.
- You’ll receive one-on-one care and personalized treatment plans tailored to your unique needs.
- Baptist Medical Center, Northeast Baptist Hospital and St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital are accredited by The Joint Commission and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Baptist Inpatient Rehabilitation Centers is the only CARF-accredited stroke program in San Antonio.
- We offer numerous options for outpatient rehabilitation services at multiple locations in San Antonio.
- Unique rehabilitation recovery options, such as group sessions, help improve your chance for a faster recovery with the goal of getting you back to your life, pain-free, as soon as possible.
Helping You Meet Your Recovery Goals
At Baptist Health System, we pride ourselves on being your first choice for rehabilitation services and physical therapy in San Antonio. Our rehab treatment provides ongoing guidance and encouragement so you can meet your recovery goals and get back to living your life the way you want to live it. When it comes to rehab, you make many important choices, the first of which is who you trust to guide you through it. At Baptist, we have the technology and techniques to ensure a smooth recovery. More than that, we have the right people who are passionate about working with you toward recovery and renewal.
Learn more about stroke recovery at Baptist.
Stroke Recovery: Voices of Experience
Baptist offers four hospital locations that provide exceptional inpatient rehab services:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- St. Luke's Baptist Hospital
Schedule an Appointment
Don’t wait another day to receive the quality rehabilitation care you deserve. Our referral specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (866) 309-2873 or request an appointment online.
“What I love most about my job is helping patients recover their independence,” says Dr. Alasdair Goldstein, Medical Director of Inpatient Rehab at Baptist. “They come here thinking that their quality of life is never going to be acceptable or they’re never going to get out of the hospital. We work with them for four, six, eight weeks and these patients with critical injuries or illness get to go home. Seeing the expression on their faces when they’re able to be discharged to go home is a very satisfying thing.”