Outpatient Health Link
Whether you have received surgery or are experiencing an unforeseen pain, we at Baptist HealthLink pride ourselves in providing outstanding patient care during the recovery process. Our therapists are dedicated to health and wellbeing before, during, and after your therapy treatment. It’s a place that can help you get healthy and teach you how to stay that way.
HealthLink Rehab Treatment
At Baptist HealthLink, we have a variety of specialty services that can help you get back to your daily routine and deal with the challenges you may be experiencing. We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy, including specialized care for orthopedics, vestibular dysfunctions, cardiac care, women’s and men’s pelvic health, hand therapy, post stroke care and much more.
The HealthLink Difference
- A results-driven plan of care created by the doctor and patient
- A staff of licensed physical therapists and rehab specialists
- 48-hour new patient evaluations
- Accepts more types of insurance than any other facility in San Antonio
- 98% percent of HealthLink patients met or exceeded their therapy goals
- 99% would recommend HealthLink to family and friends.
To refer a patient or schedule an appointment at HealthLink, call (210) 297-9907.
New Patient Form:
English or Spanish
New Patient Form Pelvic Health
Baptist Rehab Education Academy (BREA)