North Central Baptist Hospital and St. Luke's Baptist hospitals provide quality labor and delivery services tailored to help keep the moment special and comfortable for moms, babies and their families. From large, private suites to the highest level of neonatal care in the area, we know what makes the difference to you and your family.
Why Choose North Central Baptist Hospital:
- Family Centered Care
- Pre-admission testing
- Great Expectations Concierge Navigator program
- Dedicated ORs
- Private labor and delivery suites
- Private postpartum suites
- 24 hour nursery/rooming in options
- Specialized High Risk Antepartum care
- Level lllB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Childbirth Education Classes
- Mommy to Be Nights
- Private gourmet meal for you and your support person
- Guest accommodations for your support person
- Newborn portrait sessions available
- Lactation Consultants
Great Expectations Concierge Navigator Program
Moms deserve personal attention to ensure that pregnancy is as stress free as possible. That’s why a full-time navigator will assist you in understanding what classes are available, where to go for scheduled appointments and more.Learn More about Great Expectations at North Central BaptistLearn More about Great Expectations at St. Luke's Baptist
Convenient Online Pre-Registration
New and improved online pre-registration saves you time and hassle, and keeps your information at hand.
In addition to a specially–trained, compassionate staff, North Central Baptist also has physicians on staff available 24/7 if the need arises and your physician has not made it to the facility.
North Central Baptist has been the birthplace of choice for thousands of area moms. Come tour our facility, meet our team and experience the North Central Baptist difference.