Any expectant mom knows the anticipation of the birthing experience is an exciting time but can sometimes be overwhelming. The Concierge Navigator Program called “Great
Expectations” at North Central Baptist Hospital and St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital can help moms feel confident and comfortable before the big day arrives.
Contact our Navigator
What is a Patient Navigator?
Our Patient Navigators are a Registered Nurses who can answer your hospital related questions, help you navigate your way through the registration process, schedule classes,
facilitate Neonatal Intensive Care Unit consultations when necessary and provide you with the latest important information.
Patient Navigators are available to you in the second and third trimesters, during your stay in the hospital, and after your delivery as you transition into parenthood. While in our care, we have experienced consultants available to guide you through
the topics of lactation, circumcision, postnatal recovery, and answer any questions you may have.
Other benefits to make your journey easier:
- Receive personal assistance with the pre-registration paperwork and financial estimate process.
- Get help finding an obstetrician and/or pediatrician. stay including what to pack, information about breastfeeding and family centered care, hospital perks and infant security.
- Discuss available classes and tours.
- Get weekly updates specific to your gestation to help keep you on track.
- Have a personal contact available for questions about the hospital and delivery process.
Moms deserve personal attention to ensure that pregnancy is as stress free as possible. That’s why a full time navigator will assist you in understanding what classes are available, how to get prepared, what to expect during your hospital stay and
Discuss what to expect during your hospital. To contact a Navigator please fill the form on page or email: