Apply for an Open Position
Join Us in Our Mission to Provide Compassionate, Quality Care
Baptist Health System knows it can only be as good as its people. That’s why we’re always looking for the industry’s best, brightest and most compassionate people ready to take the next step in their health care careers.
Why Join Baptist Health?
Baptist shines as a training ground for young healthcare professionals who want to excel in their chosen field and an opportunity for experienced professionals to take on a personally and professionally rewarding challenge. Our long history of achievement combines with our embrace of the latest medical innovations for a best-of-both-worlds career environment. As the 2011 Alamo Region Employer of the Year, we’re the perfect place to begin or continue your health care career.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Real-time training
- Access to continuing education courses
Talent Areas Needed
- Allied technical and health
- Clerical/administrative and general
- Financial and information services
- Nursing professional
- Nursing Support
- And more!
See current job openings at Baptist Health System.
Whether you’re currently in training, working for another organization or in private practice, at Baptist Health System you’ll find the opportunity to become a valued member of our esteemed medical staff. We offer a variety of education and training opportunities as well as physician practice opportunities throughout the area, including employment and private practice.
Our physicians work together to drive positive change in the communities we serve, helping patients live happier, healthier lives. By enabling you to focus on your areas of expertise, Baptist lays the foundation for you to grow and build a successful, fulfilling career.
Ready to become a Baptist Health System physician? Explore our career opportunities.
RN Seasonal Staffing Plan…we are hiring NOW!Plan Highlights: 13-20 week assignments start as early as July!
- Full-time option for 36 hours/week
- Part-time option for 16 weekend hours/week
- Weekend option for 16 weekend hours/week
- RN’s earn $42/hour; up to $49.80/hour with night/weekend differentials without benefits
- May be eligible for living expenses up to $1,000/month
- May be eligible for travel reimbursement up to $300
A limited number of Seasonal Staffing position are available for RN’s, apply today!