Recipe: Mixed Berry Popsicles
4 Servings | Serving Size 1 popsicle
- 1 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia sweetener OR 1 stevia sweetener packet
- 5 drops unflavored liquid stevia sweetener
- 1 squeeze strawberry kiwi stevia water enhancer
- 1 1/2 cups frozen, mixed berries
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, stevia sweetener, liquid stevia sweetener, and stevia water enhancer. Gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon the mixture into four popsicle molds. Secure the tops on the popsicle molds. Freeze for 4 hours, or until the popsicles are frozen solid.
- If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can substitute four 6- to 8-ounce plastic or paper cups. Pour the mixture into the cups. Cut four 3- to 4-inch pieces of aluminum foil. Using one piece of foil for each cup, securely cover the top and sides of the cup. Poke a popsicle stick into each cup through the middle of the foil. (The foil will help the stick stay in place while freezing.)
- To serve, dip the popsicle mold or plastic or paper cup quickly into warm water to help loosen the popsicle.
Store the popsicles in the freezer for up to one month.
Recipe and photo courtesy of American Heart Association.